Kiss Mo Ko (1999)
- Tita Ampy: Clarisse?
- Clarisse: Ah, Tita. Okay lang ako Tita.
- TA: Oo. Paniwalang-paniwala akong okay ka. Ganyan na ganyan ang mga okay. Bigla-biglang umiiyak. Sabi ko naman sayo e. Okay ka!
- C: Tita bakit ganun? Ang sakit-sakit.
- TA: Talagang ganyan Clarisse.
- C: Sana hindi na lang ako na-inlove kung ganito lang din naman ang magiging ending.
- TA: Ganun talaga honey. Alam mo ba nung araw, nung kabataan ko, tama, siguro mga 50 ang nakarelasyon ko, pero lahat hindi maganda ang ending.
- C: Talaga ho?
- TA: Oo, pero alam mo, wala akong pinagsisisihan sa lahat ng aking karanasan dahil nagmamahal ako at nakakasigurado ako na miski na papaano, naibalik nila sa akin ang pagmamahal na 'yun. Mahirap man sa umpisa, masakit man sa ending, masaya naman ang gitna. Sa'kin, okay na 'un.
An unnecessary risk.
Something happened. I am not even sure if writing this down is a good idea. I just felt that I have to do this because this is me; if not, I will break down. A part of me wanted to scream, a part of me wanted to cry. A part of me was happy, a part of me was sad.
No tears were coming out. No voice was being heard. I wanted to hug you to give you the best of what I have at the moment: this overflowing emotion inside of me that I cannot contain.
No matter how much I wanted to say you mean to me a lot, no matter how much I wanted you to feel I am happy, things are always misinterpreted. Actions are always misunderstood.
I stayed. I never left. Though I was hurt, I smiled. Though my mind was cloudy most of the time, I stick to you like gum. Though I wanted to leave, my feet never moved a single step. Though nobody really understands me, not even myself, I never moved forward.
Though I cannot say all the things you wanted to hear, I cannot not say those things you need to hear. I need you to trust me back and let us stay like this a little longer until I can let you go, until finally I can hold you no more.